As a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant I have agreed:
• To maintain a professional standard of service to the public.
• To serve each client/honorees with respect, sensitivity and professionalism and to provide all services in a timely manner.
• To ensure that clients/honorees have complete choice of and final say over their ceremonies, and that the Celebrant's personal beliefs are immaterial to this process.
• To encourage clients in choosing and/or approving a ceremony that is satisfying to them.
• To respectfully provide a ceremony that is as accurate as possible in all respects, including the pronunciation of the names of people, places and things.
• To meet the client for a no-obligation interview to discuss services prior to engagement.
• To provide unlimited consultation to clients while creating their ceremony.
• To conduct a rehearsal where necessary to the ceremony.
• To perform the ceremony in a professional, prepared and appropriate manner.
• To gift the client/honoree a copy of their ceremony.
• To provide a service that recognizes the unique personalities of your clients, being sensitive to their needs, wishes, values, philosophical and spiritual beliefs and cultural backgrounds.
• Not to discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, philosophy of life, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
I am a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant® and ordained non-denominational minister. I am a graduate of the Celebrant Foundation & Institute and I'm certified to officiate civil, nondenominational, intercultural and interfaith ceremonies in New Jersey. I began my public speaking career over ten years ago as a Deacon/Lay preacher in the Lutheran church. I live in Northern New Jersey with my husband and son. I have a degree in Public Administration and have worked in the public sector for over 20 years.
I became a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant® to help others create ceremonies that reflect their own beliefs and values. I strive to work with individuals to create ceremonies that will celebrate the milestones of your life in a way that represents who they are and what their lives stand for!
What is a Celebrant?
Certified Life-Cycle Celebrants® have been trained in the art of ritual, symbolism, and ceremony from a vast range of cultural, spiritual, religious, and secular traditions. We consider it our mission to assist others in bringing the art of Life to the world through the creation and sharing of personalized Ceremonies which honor and respect the vision, beliefs, and values of each of our clients. Celebrants officiate at and co-create personalized ceremonies such as weddings, marriages, commitments, renewal of vows, baby welcomings and adoptions, coming of age, step-family tributes, new dwellings, birthdays, graduations, survivor tributes, job transitions, memorials, funerals/end of life tributes, divorce, special achievements and civic and corporate events. I am dedicated to making your event a pleasant surprise!!
"Serendipity: A fortunate occurrence created by unanticipated luck."